This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kevful kevful 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Agratia
    Agratia
    Keymaster

This topic is for members to whittle up and acquire knowledge of Prince2® Foundation Certification. Got a question about Foundation Course material? Need help with understanding the themes, processes or roles? Wish to offer advice and share your experience? Post your annotations here.

Profile photo of Agratia
    Agratia
    Keymaster

What are the pass marks for Prince2® examinations?

Profile photo of Agratia
    Agratia
    Keymaster

The pass marks for the PRINCE2® examinations are as follows:

Foundation: You will need to score 35/70 to pass the foundation exam.
    Practitioner: You will need to score 59/108 to pass the practitioner exam.
    Re-registration: You will need to score 20/36 to pass the re-registration exam

Also, in order to be eligible to apply to become a PRINCE2 trainer, individuals must achieve a score of 66% (72/108) in the practitioner exam.

Profile photo of tb24
    tb24
    Participant

These figures are out of date and have been for a long time! TB24

Profile photo of tb24
    tb24
    Participant

The PRINCE2 Foundation questions in your sample quiz are worded very strangely. Do you have any that have been written by somebody whose first language is English? TB24

Profile photo of Ilona
    Ilona
    Participant

I just passed my Prince2 Foundation and all those dumps are pretty similar , I highly recommend this material

Profile photo of Wale B
    Wale B
    Participant

Greetings,

Can anyone suggest further revision tips for the Foundation Exam? Its a crucial question. Thanks.

Profile photo of Olubunmi
    Olubunmi
    Participant

Please help, how do I study for PRINCE2 foundational and practitional ? It doesn’t make much sense to me. I need advice on easy, simple materials .

Profile photo of kevful
    kevful
    Participant

Hi, in short, you need to buy the book and read it cover to cover making notes as you go along. If you can do a course, either on site or web based ,I recommend that as well. Then do as many practise questions as you can find to get a feel for the real thing. Don’t be mistaken, its not something you will pass without study. Also, you need to pass the foundation before doing the practitioner exam. Get to know product based planning and all the phases really well.

Profile photo of kevful
    kevful
    Participant

Hi, you have probably done the exam by now. But I would recommend reading the manual cover to cover and really get to know the processes and how they all interact. Manage by exception. I would get to know product based planning.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.